The information we collect
- TSI collects personal information when you open an account on-line.
- When you open an account on-line, we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, federal identification number, social security number and email address.
- TSI automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including IP address, DNS address, date and time and your account number.
- TSI uses the information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and to contact you.
- TSI does not use persistent cookies or tracking mechanisms that collect personally identifying information on our Website. Session-based cookies are used to tailor the Website to bring you more relevant content.
How the information is used and disclosed
TSI does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Confidentiality and Security
- TSI uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of the information you submit to us when you open a trade account or access an existing account.
- Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. If your email communication includes sensitive information like your Social Security Number or credit card numbers, contact us by mail or telephone.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Changes to policy
You may contact us with any questions or concerns by email at email@example.com, by phone at (602) 996-1557, or by mail at:
2920 E. Northern Avenue, Suite 104
Phoenix, AZ 85032